Judith Koza is the owner and speech-language pathologist at Raise Your Voice Speech Pathology Services and has been practicing for over 30 years. Judith is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and she is licensed in NJ, PA and DE.
Judith is also a provider of Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT LOUD), SPEAK OUT!, VitalStim, Lessac Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy, Buteyko breathing, and Estill Voice levels I and II.
- Treatment of adult and pediatric voice disorders
* Vocal nodules, polyps, cysts
* Post-surgical voice
* Muscle tension dysphonia
* Vocal fold paralysis
* Vocal fold bowing
* Work closely with a Laryngologist on complex and post-surgical cases
- Treatment of adult speech, language, and cognitive disorders following stroke, degenerative neurological diseases (e.g. Parkinson disease), and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Certified in LSVT and SPEAK OUT! Treatments for Parkinson disease
- Treatment of swallowing disorders (dysphagia)